Service Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://www.chemistryhelpcenter.org website or the services provided by Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC (the “Service”) operated by Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC (“Center”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
- The following document outlines the general terms and conditions that clients (you) agree to when ordering services from the Center. Client may be asked to sign a service agreement that can alter, add, or remove any of the conditions outlined by this document.
- By ordering any services from the Center, you are confirming that you have read, understood, and agreed to the following service terms and conditions.
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
III. Limitations of Service
- The tutoring and email support services are instructive and constitute learning, not cheating. More specifically, the tutor will not complete assignments, write papers, take quizzes or otherwise do work on the student’s behalf. Our services are designed to inform and enhance your learning by providing you with a constructive feedback on your work.
- Further, the services that the tutor offers must not violate the academic honesty policy or other conduct policies of the student’s school, university, academic institution or workplace. In this regard, our membership support and tutoring services are only informative and educational in character. Our tutors will not complete any assignments submitted to us that have clear indication of a future submission deadline or that this assignment will be submitted for grading.
IV. Adherence To The Academic Honor Code Of Conduct
- Should we discover that our services have been used in violation of the principles of academic honesty, we reserve the right to report such violation to the appropriate student’s school authorities.
- Additionally, if a case of academic dishonesty is discovered, the Chemistry Help Center reserves the right to terminate any current and/or future tutoring or homework support services and retain the remainder of the deposit on client’s account.
- It is the client’s responsibility to assure that the academic honor policy is not violated.
V. Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
- We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We strive to provided the most up to date information. However, we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
- We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
- Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set on a weekly or monthly basis depending on a Subscription.
- At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC customer support team before your next billing cycle.
- A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
- Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice. During that period, your subscription will be put on hold.
VII. Fee Changes
- Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective if you or the Center cancel your subscription and decide to resubscribe later.
- Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC may opt to change the Subscription fee for any client despite the VII.1 of the Terms. In this case, we will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
- Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
VIII. Cancellation And Refund Policy
- By ordering individual tutoring services, a client agrees to the cancellation policy of 24 hours advance notice. A payment for the appointment must be received at least 24 hours before the appointment.
- Any rescheduling request is considered a cancellation and a subsequent scheduling of a new appointment.
- The average fulfillment time for the email support orders and written lessons is 24-48 hours from the time of order. This time can be extended if a client has specific requirements of how the work should be performed or due to the length of the submitted order.
- The Center offer a seven (7) day cancellation money-back guarantee for all new subscriptions from new clients. Since our memberships are billed on a regular (weekly or monthly) basis, the request for the refund must be receiver before or no later than 24 hours past your next billing date. The Center does not provide any additional refunds beyond the initial seven day grace period. It is client’s responsibility to cancel the membership or a corresponding subscription prior to the next billing cycle.
- When requesting a refund for an unused portion of a tutoring package, any discounts given for pre-paying for multiple sessions are forfeited.
- Upon requesting any personalized educational materials from the Center, client agrees to pay 50% retainer fee. The Center will start work on your custom project the next business day after the mutual acceptance of the terms and conditions of the work that is due to be performed. After the work on your project has begun, the retainer fee will be non-refundable.
IX. Long Term Support Agreements (Memberships)
- By purchasing any of the long-term service agreements (memberships or subscriptions), a client agrees to these terms and conditions.
- The Center reserves the right to modify the Terms for individual Memberships on a case-by-case basis.
- When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- Like most website operators, Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our Site.
- Current or potential clients may choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with us online by purchasing our educational services are asked to provide additional information, such as the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. The Center also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We do not use such information to identify our visitors and do not disclose such information, unless prescribed by law. Any current or potential clients browsing our site without registering an account or affirmatively providing personally identifiable information to the Center do so anonymously.
- If you communicate with the Center by e-mail, post comment to posts, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, tests, quizzes, or courses, any information provided in such communication may be collected by the Center. The Center may also collect information about how current or potential clients use our site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the site, or the domains from which customers originate.
- Any data and/or personal data collected by the Center will not be shared with any third parties unless prescribed so by law.
- The Center is a research and educational institution.
- By ordering any Services from the Center or completing online forms, surveys, tests, quizzes, or courses, you give your informed consent to the Center to use any collected data for research and/or quality assurance purposes. Any data collected this way and used for research and/or quality assurance purposes will be purged of any identifiable and personal data and used anonymously and in an aggregated form.
XII. Intellectual Property
- The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC and its licensors.
- The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries.
- Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC.
XIII. Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC
- Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
- You acknowledge and agree that Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
- We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
- If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. If you wish to destroy all records of your account, contact us.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a breach of these Terms.
XVI. Limitation Of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEMISTRY EDUCATION AND RESEARCH CENTER, LLC, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE; (II) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; (III) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE; AND (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
- Chemistry Education and Research Center, LLC its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
XIX. Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
XXI. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Last Revision: January 1, 2017