We regularly add valuable organic chemistry resources to this page to help you ace your classes!
Notes and Cheat Shets
- Harvard Organic Chemistry (Canvas Course)
- Michigan State University Practice Problems Database
- UCLA Archive of organic chemistry tests and quizzes
- Arizona State University Old Exams
- Joshua Osbourn’s from West Virginia University OChem 1 and OChem 2 archives
- Indiana University at Bloomington Archive
- Organic Chemistry Lectures from Michael Ruane
Online Lectures & Books
- Academic Earth
- MIT Chemistry Courses
- Arizona State University Organic Chemistry
- Michigan State University Online Organic Chemistry Textbook
Japanese Spectroscopy database is a well maintained and constantly updating database of spectral data of organic compounds.
Do you know a good resource? Leave a comment below and we’ll add it to the list!