We regularly add valuable organic chemistry resources to this page to help you ace your classes!
Notes and Cheat Shets
- Harvard Organic Chemistry (Canvas Course)
- Michigan State University Practice Problems Database
- Dartmouth Old Exams
- UCLA Archive of organic chemistry tests and quizzes
- Sam Gellman’s organic chemistry page at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Arizona State University Old Exams
- Joshua Osbourn’s from West Virginia University OChem 1 and OChem 2 archives
- Indiana University at Bloomington Archive
- Washington University in St. Louis OChem 2 archive
- Advanced Organic Chemistry at Purdue University
- Stony Brook Organic Chemistry Exam Generator
- Organic Chemistry Lectures from Michael Ruane
Online Lectures & Books
- Academic Earth
- MIT Chemistry Courses
- Arizona State University Organic Chemistry
- UCI Open
- Michigan State University Online Organic Chemistry Textbook
Japanese Spectroscopy database is a well maintained and constantly updating database of spectral data of organic compounds.
Do you know a good resource? Leave a comment below and we’ll add it to the list!
2 thoughts on “Organic Chemistry Resources”
I have a complete course of Organic Chemistry short subject videos on Rumble.
The channel is here: https://rumble.com/c/OChem
The videos by topic are here: https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blog/post/edit/1313240761662722504/2160632375514703636?hl=en.
Oh hey, Michael! Nice to see a familiar face! Will add your page to the resources 👍