Proper organic chemistry summary notes are essential for success in organic chemistry. But we all know that taking good notes from the first attempt during the lecture is hard. Then you read your organic chemistry textbook and add a few more scribbles here and there. Then you go to your study group or a recitation and add a few more notes on top of that. Then your instructor mentions something that will be on exam and you take a note of that too. Then you look back at your notes and run away screaming coz’ they look like a bunch of random scribbles all over the place! So when you sit down to make a set of summary notes or chemistry cheat sheets you don’t even know where to start. Sounds familiar?
We’ve worked with students from all over the United States and Europe and know what your instructor wants you to know and what they will test you on. So, we spent countless hours combing through every textbook on the market, talked to organic chemistry instructors, and came up with a Collection of Organic Chemistry Cheat Sheets and Summary Notes. In our organic chemistry cheat sheets we go over the
- most important aspects of each topic covered in organic chemistry,
- details of reactions and mechanisms, and
- tricky points that show up on tests!
This collection currently includes the following:
- Reference Tables
- pKa Values of Common Species in Organic Chemistry (1 page)
- Quick Spectroscopy Reference Guide (2 pages)
- Bonding and Resonance
- Bonding and Resonance in Organic Chemistry (9 pages)
- Essentials (Must-Have Bare-Bones)
- Short summaries of major topics in organic chemistry (16 pages)
- Substitution and Elimination
- Substitution and Elimination Reactions (10 pages)
- Stereochemistry Summary Notes (8 pages)
- Reactions of Alkenes (15 pages)
- Reactions of Alkynes (15 pages)
- Reactions of Alcohols (14 pages)
- Aromatic Compounds
- Aromatic Compounds and Aromaticity (3 pages)
- Reactions of Aromatic Compounds (15 pages)
- Aromatic Compounds Flashcards (32 double-sided flashcards)
- Mono- and Polysaccharides (6 pages)
- Amino Acids
- Amino Acids & Their Properties (5 pages)
Total whopping 120+ pages of meticulously crafted notes and flashcards on the topics above!
We’ll be adding new organic chemistry cheat sheets and summary notes periodically. We hand-write our notes with love and meticulously color-code all our summary notes and handouts to make sure they are easy to navigate and comprehend. See an example of a few pages from the handouts that you’ll get by purchasing this bundle.
When you purchase the collection, you’ll get an access to all the handouts listed above. Forever! So, we suggest you download what you need for right now and then come back later to download the next handout that you need for your course. The available cheat sheets and summary notes list will appear on your account page under the corresponding tab.
We welcome any feedback you might have for our summary notes! As a token of our appreciation, we’ll send you an updated copy of the notes in addition to the discount code for the future purchases.