The entire collection of organic chemistry notes, cheat-sheets, reference tables, and summaries we have in our collection.
Our current collections includes:
- Reference Tables
- pKa Values of Common Species in Organic Chemistry (1 page)
- Quick Spectroscopy Reference Guide (2 pages)
- Essentials (Must-Have Bare-Bones)
- Short summaries of major topics in organic chemistry (16 pages)
- Bonding and Resonance
- Bonding and Resonance in Organic Chemistry (9 pages)
- Substitution and Elimination
- Substitution and Elimination Reactions (10 pages)
- Stereochemistry Summary Notes (8 pages)
- Reactions of Alkenes (15 pages)
- Reactions of Alkynes (15 pages)
- Reactions of Alcohols (14 pages)
- Aromatic Compounds
- Aromatic Compounds and Aromaticity (3 pages)
- Reactions of Aromatic Compounds (15 pages)
- Aromatic Compounds Flashcards (32 double-sided flashcards)
- Mono- and Polysaccharides (6 pages)
- Amino Acids
- Amino Acids & Their Properties (5 pages)
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR) (2 pages)
- Hydrogen and carbon nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) (5 pages)
- Mass-spectrometry (mass spec) (2 pages)
- Spectroscopy Reference Tables (2 pages)
A total of over 120 pages of meticulously crafted and carefully color-coded pages of organic chemistry notes designed and prepared by a team of professional tutors and college teachers! By purchasing the entire collection, you get a significant discount too!
Bonus: You’ll have any new notes that we develop automatically added to your account as we update our collection at no additional charge!
Share this page for a discount!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.